Monday 23 January 2012

Almost too good to eat...

The last of my Christmas chocolates (apart from the sneaky box of Lindor I found last night, it was my 'emergency' present in case I received something unexpectedly I had something to return the favour - but should I not receive anything unexpected it is mine all to enjoy...clever eh?)

I saved the best for last completely. Charbonnel et Walker is absolute heaven. I also had a dark truffle bar which barely saw it into the new year. These however I am savouring. 8 little bits of pure deliciousness I am going to try and ration to two a day.

They are almost too good to eat, gorgeous presentation box...


I said almost too good to eat right (gulp).

Oh and for ref, the nail polish is O.P.I dulce de leche.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment