Sunday 20 January 2013

The Festive Season

I know I'm a bit late, but the Christmas season gives plenty of opportunities for nice photos and Instagramming!

Here is a selection of my best Christmas bits

Technically this was January - but it looks festive enough!
Party in my Pyjamas
I met a reindeer!
The Nutcracker
One of my favourite local cocktail bars all dressed up for Christmas
Post Christmas dinner spread by
Santa came to visit
The Park Lane Hilton had a nice tree
Christmas in the dark
Pre oven pigs in blankets
Christmas starter - lobster and prawns
Proper roasties
Post oven pigs in blankets
All this chocolate log, just for me!

We only really buy this to set it on fire
Kitty didn't want to miss out
Christmas Evening Spread



Merry Christmas from Kitty!





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment