Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tried and tested: Benefit Porefessional

Having woken up at the age of 25 and discovered my pores are the size of moon craters, I have been on a mission (and limited budget) to identify a pore minimising miracle, hopefully something that will reverse the process completely - not just cake my face in make up.

Yesterday (so far too soon to assess long lasting effects) I purchased Benefit Porefessional (£23.50) it instantly felt silky on my fingers and then on my face. The lighting was harsh in the shop (as ever) but with a bit of extra powder and blusher I looked miles better.

This morning after applying properly..aka after moisturiser but before any other make up it seems to have made a great difference, not only to the pores but to the way my make up appears - so a primer really.

Overall I'm pleased. I still have my beady eye on the holy grail of pore minimiser's from Estee Lauder, but I'm reluctant to shell out. Let's see how this goes!

Value for money 4/5
Effectiveness 4/5
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment