Tuesday 1 May 2012

I'm so good...until around 2pm

Since being so inspired by the marathon I have really got back into the swing of things with my running. Last week I ran 22 miles (Mon-Sat) as well as one swim. So far this week I am 9 miles and 1 30 minute swim.

Diet wise, I am so good until after lunch (you get the name of this post now right?!) Cereal at work post work out, sushi or something healthy for lunch then I get the munchies. A mid-afternoon chocolate fix leads to a couple of drinks, maybe some chocolate or pizza for dinner (or nachos last night...) Is this OK?

My 10k is in just over 6 weeks but I have yet to commit to a scheduled training plan and am just going on running when I can...hopefully this will work out. The training plans available on line don't really fit with my schedule as I am running to work, which is a set distance. If anyone can recommend me somewhere to get a personalised training plan - that would just be lovely...now must pack my bag for tomorrow's run.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment