I borrowed Season 1 and 2 of Gossip Girl from a (straight) male colleague. Living legend in my book. It's my new obsession. Here are 10 things that have factored into my obsession
|That's Nate Dog to me...|
- Nate Archibald (Above) - I was a Dan Humphrey fan in the beginning, the best of Nate came out in the 'post Blair' times. Yes I have had a dream about him, yes it was delicious
- How young Jenny Humphrey was in the pilot compared to season 2, who knew this young innocent beaut would turn out to be a grunge chic. I preferred early Jenny
- Serena's wardrobe. Effortless chic, the gorgeous body cons and muted tones. Yes she has the body to match, but I can dream if I had those clothes I'd look like her. Fact.
- Blair's hair. What I would call thoroughbred hair. Sleek, long, smooth, not a split end in sight. Move over Cheryl Cole you are not worth it. You are in fact weak, limp and lifeless...
- New York. I will be moving to the Upper East Side the first chance I get thank you very much
- That they are always in bars sipping cocktails or champagne. Yet they're supposedly 17
- Rufus and Lilly; will they won't they...just do it already you guys are made for each other
- How Chuck bass talks in these ridiculous muted tones like everything he says is super significant...and how terrible he looked in early season 1, what was with those side burns?!
- Picking out all the continuity errors. It's a gift...and a curse
- That people are surprised when they end up on Gossip Girl after kissing their ex / best friends ex / sisters boyfriend in the street. Duh
You know you love me... XOXO
|I Love New York - I Love Gossip Girl!|