Saturday 28 July 2012

Glossybox: July Edition

Oh the anticipation this month, blame the Olympics (I'm blaming them for everything else) but finally the box arrived! Luckily on opening I was very happy...worth the wait.


The first thing that catches the eye? Elizabeth Arden of course...two items. First up Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15. One nice surprise is that there is another free sample waiting at Debenhams on presentation of the card that comes in the box. Wonderful. The bonus Elizabeth Arden product is a Skin Balancing trio of exfoliating cleanser, skin serum and another balancing lotion. I'm looking forward to having a luxurious pampering day with those.

Next up, squeals of delight completing confusing the boys in the office with the HD Brows Eye & Brow palette, uh-mazing! I love trying to create the smokey eye look and failing so this will be fun. Also at full size? Hello £19.95 worth of goodness.



The thing that caught my eye of the next product was the Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Frosting in 'Irish Cream Pavlova' flavour. It smells sickly sweet. I can't put my finger on the smell but I imagine it will be saved for a very drunken night while wearing bright colours. It doesn't taste all that great and the consistency is pretty horrible. Make that very drunk...

I was surprised to see this little beauty was fake tan...yellow fake tan that looks like it's for exfoliation? Monu Golden Glow. Now I'm kind of terrified of facial fake tans, this one may be left in the back of the draw and / or given to someone as a stocking stuffer...

Last but not least a gorgeous smelling shampoo. Mini shampoos are amazing...holidays in particular when flying with a low cost airline. I will now have nice hair when I go on a certain hen party in a few weeks time. The Clynol Salon Exclusive Enrich Colour Shampoo is perfect travel size at 50ml. I love this final product. Surprisingly it's from cheapsmells.com, may be checking that out as my Lee Stafford is not having the desired effect and my hair isn't in the long and luscious mane I would love.

After receiving this yesterday I've received notification today that my account will be debited for August's box! I would prefer to receive the box in the middle of the month, here's hoping for August!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment