Wednesday 11 July 2012

Clog Blog

So I've been quiet this week as work has been mayhental (I new word I have created based on being mayhem and mental...controlled mayhem mind you). I am now off for a very country wedding so will continue to be off line as I don't believe there to be internet connection where I am headed! In better news I relocated the whereabouts of my camera cord so photo uploads can continue business as usual.

Before the wedding season thoroughly kicks off and in between exhaustion fully setting in, I've found the best thing ever for tired tootsies. Today I received these...what a gift. Almost too good to just wear in the house, definite consideration for wearing to the office. Makes you want to do a little dance really!



Until the next time, I'm clogging off (god I'm funny in these)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment